Are you seeking to combine your passion for the outdoors with once-in-a-career growth opportunities? Alchemy Bikes is the company you’ve always dreamed of working for. We seek a Digital Marketing Manager to join our high-performing team. Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Alchemy is the leading U.S. direct-to-consumer (DTC), high-end bike brand. Increasing revenue by 2-3rds in 2020, this is a new position and reports directly to the co-owner. If you’re a digital marketing and eCommerce rockstar, apply today.
- Lead the design, execution, and measurement of digital marketing programs and campaigns, including email marketing, paid search/PPC, marketplaces, social media, and digital channels.
- Project manage and take over ongoing support of and roadmap for new Shopify eCommerce site.
- Develop and manage marketing calendar.
- Develop and deploy content, including writing copy and organizing videos and images, across channels, including social media.
- Enhance our organic search / SEO program, including on-page and technical. Develop, measure, and optimize an off-page and back-link program.
- Develop, target, and measure audiences to drive incremental traffic to our eCommerce AlchemyBikes.com website.
- Monitor ad spend to ensure we achieve our revenue goals. Forecast key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and measure email marketing campaigns and programs.
- Target and query audiences by managing email subscriber data to create personalized and relevant content for our customers and prospects.
- Manage the troubleshooting of technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, and other aspects of email execution, as required.
- Test and learn, proactively taking us to the next level.
- Other duties as assigned.
Working for an agency or brand, you have honed your digital marketing chops with 2-5+ years of experience in digital marketing, eCommerce, digital campaign execution, digital ads / paid search, organic search / SEO, email marketing, affiliate marketing, and/or analytics.
- 2 years experience and proven results of Google Ads and paid promotion on Facebook/Instagram.
- Proven track record designing, executing, and measuring multichannel marketing campaigns and marketing automations.
- Understanding of Google Analytics and digital marketing software tools. Google Analytics for Beginners certification preferred with Advanced Google Analytics a plus.
- Basic working knowledge and experience in Shopify, WordPress, and/or WooCommerce experience required.
- Working knowledge of organic search / SEO, including on-page and off-page best practices, including working knowledge of how to enhance our eCommerce website.
- Basic ability with email marketing platforms and tools such as Klaviyo with intermediate skill level preferred. Practical knowledge of email deliverability best practices, tools, and more.
- Proven track record in creating, implementing, and managing best practices for digital media buying and trafficking, including campaign setup and tracking pixel targeting.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- You are a search engine marketing (SEM) pro with proven results on Google Ads, Bing, and Facebook/Instagram.
- Intermediate copywriting skills for a consumer brand.
- Ability to troubleshoot basic HTML and CSS.
- Experience implementing and managing Google Tag Manager. Google Tag Manager Fundamentals certification a plus, but not required.
- Familiarity with affiliate and/or influencer marketing.
- Familiarity with conversion tracking methodologies.
- Riding your mountain or road bike brings you joy. You’re stoked to find this dream job that combines your passion and your profession.
- You’re an expert in paid media and attribution.
- Hands-on experience in web design and development, including basic HTML / CSS skills and image optimization, desired, but not required.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of user experience (UX) design best practices, responsive design, and testing.
- Understanding of dynamic content architecture strategies, tactics, and best practices.
- Working proficiency with any of the Adobe Creative Suite a plus, but not required.
- Experience with self-serve digital ad platforms such as Google Marketing Platform (historically known as DoubleClick Campaign Manager) is a nice-to-have, but not required.
- Familiarity with marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon as well as Amazon Advertising.
- Hands-on experience with Google Optimize or HotJar desired, but not required.
Soft skills, benefits, and other info
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and self-starting environment.
- You are a positive, proactive, and intentional doer.
- Hyper-organized and comfortable with software tools do our jobs better and faster.
- Can filter the noise to focus on the top priorities that increase revenues, reduce costs, and keep customers happy.
- Wants to push yourself out of your comfort zone to the next level.
- Embraces candor and gives/receives respectful, helpful feedback to colleagues. We are a no-drama team.
- Wants to put her/his thumbprint on the future of this company.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Occasional evening or weekend work may occur. Occasional overnight travel (5%).
- Located at our bike factory in Denver, CO, USA with work-from-home options after proving yourself over the first 90 days.
- Includes paid time off (PTO), health insurance reimbursement, casual dress code, collaborative culture, deals on our killer bikes, and more.
To apply, email a short (3 paragraphs max) note with resume to careers [at] alchemybikes [dot] com
Annual base salary range is $40,000 to $75,000. Unlike other jobs, we promise a caring team member will take the time to review it.