CARBON • TRAIL • MOUNTAIN
The Arktos 29 is the ultimate do-it-all trail weapon. Responsive yet stable, playful but controlled, the Arktos 29 strikes that perfect balance to allow you to find your limit at maximum speed. The heart of the Arktos is the Sine Suspension System, Alchemy’s patented design that’s plush at the start of the travel, progressive in the middle, and smooth at bottom out. Sine makes the Arktos one of the best pedaling trail bikes in the world with unrivaled capability on descents.
(Beginning shipments June 2018)
• Wheel size: 29”
• Max tire clearance: 2.5"
• Super Boost+ 157mm rear spacing
• Travel: 140mm / 5.5" rear, 160mm / 6.2” front
• Shock: Fox Float DPX2
• Fork: 150-160mm compatibility, 180mm max
• Bottom bracket: 73 mm threaded, ISCG05 under BB mount
• Seat post: 31.6 mm with internal dropper routing
• Headset: IS42 upper – IS52 lower for tapered steerer
• Drivetrain: 1x only
• Shock Size: 200x56mm/7.875x2.25"
• Hardware: 8mmx22mm
• Chainring Clearance: 38t (need 3mm offset ring for SRAM Eagle)
• Bearings: Enduro BB 3930 LLU and BB MR 21531 LLU MAX
• Brake Mount: Post mount 74mm for 160mm rotor standard